Our staff are engineering experts with more than 15 years of welding engineering experience. We are former National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Engineers, University Professors, Certified Welders, Certified Welding Inspectors (CWIs), and Welding Engineers.
We have extensive experience teaching undergraduate and graduate-level engineering courses in metallurgy, welding processes, and the design of welded structures. Additional educational experience includes CWI preparation, welding workmanship training, and welding courses for welding technicians.
Our staff has published in numerous scientific journals, and has provided reviews for many scientific journal publications. The team actively presents at multiple engineering conferences every year and had invited talks at large government agencies such as the Air Force Research Lab, NASA, and the Navy's National Shipbuilding Research Program.
Members of our team have secured and managed hundreds of thousands of dollars’ worth of government-agency welding engineering research projects from the Navy, NASA, and the National Science Foundation. While also providing welding engineering solutions for private industry.
- Welding Engineering Subject Matter Experts
- Staff have B.S., M.S., and PhD's from Welding Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Material Science Departments
- AWS Certified Welder (CW)
- AWS Certified Welding Inspector (CWI)
- AWS Certified Welding Educator (CWE)
- AWS Certified Welding Supervisor (CWS)
- AWS Certified Welding Engineer (CWEng)
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
- Non-Destructive Testing Certification (NDT III) (VT and UT)
- Project manager Professional (PMP)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB)
- Robotic Welding Experience
- Fully Versed in ASME, AWS, ABS, ISO, and NAVSEA Standards for Welding and Testing
- Engineering Research Experience
- Workforce Development Research experience
- University Engineering Faculty on Staff
Additional Company Information
- DUNS Number: 080519263
- Cage Code: 7T2U1
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 611710 Education Support Services
- 611430 Continuing Education Seminars
- 611519 Other Technical and Trade Schools
- 541380 Testing Laboratories
- 541712 Research and Development In Engineering
- 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 811310 – Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment (except Automotive and Electronic) Repair and Maintenance